How to book
Our website gives you the benefit of virtual tours and photographs, we also provide you with detailed drawings with dimensions of each room so that you can plan furniture and choose which room you prefer. Spending hours, sometimes days travelling long distances to different properties is extremely time consuming and sometimes demoralising.
All of the information we provide gives you the complete picture you need to make a choice without even leaving your own home!
The virtual tours transport you to the property as if you were actually there, however if there is any other information or photos that you would like please contact us.
What to do when you have found a room you like:
- Click on book now
- This will take you to an application form, complete the details requested on the form
- You will be sent an automated email, stating that we will process your application and carry out checks
- Once you have decided that you like the house, and want to commit to living there, we will send a draft copy of the contract to you and run through how it works. The email you receive will give details of how to pay the refundable £100 booking fee, once the payments are received the room is guaranteed to be held for you
Questions about the Booking Fee
- At the same time as paying the refundable booking fee, you will also complete the contract, sign it and post or scan it back to us
- The Contract will start in July, the exact date will be on the tenancy agreement
- Pay the £390 damage deposit a few days before the contract start date in July. (From 2020 the damage deposit will increase to £460). As you have already paid the £100 booking fee, you only need to pay £290 to top up
More information on Deposits
- The rent is payable in 3 approximately equal instalments over the 12 month tenancy period. You do not pay it monthly or weekly. So, the first instalment will be due at the beginning of July, just before you move in. The next amount will be due on the 1st October, and the last payment date will be 1st February
- MOVE IN ! You will collect the keys to your new home on the moving in date in July. The exact time and day will be sent to you. It is normally 10am on the contract start date
- On the moving in day, we shall meet at the house. We shall do a joint condition survey, agreeing the condition of the house and making a note of any damage
This survey will also be used as a comparison at the end of the tenancy checkout meeting to show any damage which may have occurred during the tenancy.
Below are some helpful links: